Saturday, July 8, 2017

Love Is Love

Link : http://kck.st/2sAEy8L


Los Angeles, Trey Pearson 
P.S. I've been to LA - beautiful place!! 

















Hey friends. Thank you so much for visiting my Kickstarter page. As you may know, this past year has been a new beginning for me in so many ways, and I hope you'll join me in creating my debut EP as a solo artist. I am making the most personal and exciting music of my career and working with some amazing people. There are a lot of up front costs to complete this project (album production, marketing, printing CDs, vinyls, shirts...), and my hope is that you will partner with me on one of 7 levels, where your support can pre-order some of these products.
I've already started production with my producer, but there's a ways to go to pay for recording, mixing, mastering, and getting it out the door. My hope is to raise the money within 3 weeks and get the music into your hands and ears this summer!
I hope you have been moved by my debut single and music video, "Silver Horizon", which we premiered at Teen Vogue. From a GLAAD nomination to a recent feature in Billboard magazine, my biggest desire is that you have been inspired by my story and will consider teaming with me to continue creating art that is inclusive and encourages people to become their best, truest, and most authentic selves.
The name of my debut EP is “Love Is Love”. I cannot wait for you to hear everything that I have been working on, but I realize that I cannot do it myself, so please check out the 7 levels of support. Anything you give will add up and go a long way. The other hugely important thing you can do is SHARE this page with other people. Thank you so much.
Grace and peace, Trey Pearson

Risks and challenges

Obviously there are no guarantees in the music industry, but making good art is important, and not about guarantees. I hope to get as many people to hear my art as possible, I believe in it, and I'm passionate about it. But no matter what, I'm so proud and confident in what I'm making.

ABOUT ME : I'm a book publisher. Check out my latest updates on my Facebook Page - Poets' Choice ... https://www.facebook.com/poetschoice/

Find my book - The Rhymes of Sorcery

No comments:

Post a Comment